Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wraith sitting in DIFC parking with a dead battery, how do I handle this properly?
#1
My Wraith has been parked in the DIFC tower garage for weeks because I have been using another car, and now the battery is completely dead. Can't unlock it remotely, no response at all. I know I should have put it on a maintainer, lesson learned. The tricky part is the car is in a busy commercial building and I do not want to create a scene with a tow truck or have someone poking around who does not know these cars. Someone mentioned genuine battery replacement for Rolls Royce in DIFC services exist that come to you, but I am skeptical about whether they can handle a completely dead Rolls in a public parking. Has anyone dealt with this in a building garage before, did you need building approval or special arrangements with security? And is jumping it even an option when it is this dead, or does that risk more damage? I just want it sorted without drama.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wraith sitting in DIFC parking with a dead battery, how do I handle this properly? - by ivanbooker - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)